top of page
pngegg.png

Anglesey Wildfowling Club

Welcome to The Isle of Anglesey Wildfowling Club, the club was originally formed in 1922 as Anglesey Wildfowling Club and affiliated to BASC. In 1958 we changed our name and became The Red Wharf Bay Wildfowling Club (RWBWC). However in 1998 after "the other wildfowling club" on the island ceased activity, we took the opportunity and changed our name again to The Isle of Anglesey Wildfowling Club. 

The club shoots various foreshore locations across the island and has also permission to shoot farmland at 4 different locations and has approx. 30 members.

As well as shooting wildfowl we also carry out beach clean ups and land management activities throughout the year as part of our commitment to both our members and the environment.  (see the gallery for some of our beach clearance's and area's we are involved in managing).

bottom of page